Monday 9 June 2014

Don Valley Brickworks

Tout Est Possible
Print Available at ImageKind
My friend Katy and I have been going on a few photowalks a month since April... I end up being super inspired and taking hundreds of photos, and then the thought of processing them all for publishing ends up slowing me down.  Last week, I managed to edit a few of the photos from our trip to the Evergreen Don Valley Brickworks - though I have at least one more set to share!

For those who have never been, the Brickworks features an extensive outdoor section with areas that are great for nature photos, and then the old factory which features amazing graffiti and super cool steampunk-esque elements.

Here's some shots from the outdoor section!


Landscape

Hot Valley
Bird's Eye View Dreamlike <3 Reflection 
LoveBot Towering Over... On The Rails

Upright
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this